Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Contact info

Greetings! I recently learned that this blog is a common hit on search engines for our metopic cranio. I want to serve as support to parents who are in this valley of decision regarding their precious children. However, other than very infrequent updates I will not be monitoring this site any longer. If any one would like more information about our journey I would love to help you. My email is roopert5@hotmail.com Feel free to contact me. I will not talk you out of the decision to perform surgery or speculate on your outcome either way. I can tell you what our experience has been and the reasons that we chose not to operate. Likewise please do not respond to our story with attack or judgement. This is by far the most painful experience of my life and one that was guarded with a great deal of caution. I know the agony of considering a very serious "elective" surgery on an infant. The shock of all of it for a new parent is incomprehensible. For our family it was our decision not to complete CVR. I have only support to offer those of you who feel that CVR is the best fit. Go enjoy those babies!!!

No comments: